We’re recruiting – Marketing and Memberships Manager
We’re recruiting for a Marketing and Memberships Manager who will manage communication with our members. The role is a varied one and will involve delivering an annual programme of events, keeping members up to date with what the BID can offer, developing new member services and initiatives and building relationships.
We’re looking for a very strong communicator with events, marketing and comms experience. You should know how to get the best out of Customer Relationship Management systems, and you will also oversee an external agency in their delivery of our Business to Consumer events and comms to promote the Angel far and wide.
The post-holder will be responsible for:
- Development and delivery of an annual marketing and communications strategy, ensuring that strict deadlines are adhered to
- Leading the delivery, administration and work programme of the Angel Culture and Marketing Group
- Oversight of outsourced delivery of Business to Consumer marketing and communications programme
- Roll-out of new BID and place brand
- Maintaining the angel.london website and providing copy on a regular basis, including well researched events calendar, news items and events directories
- Marketing Angel and the BIDs activity to a range of external partners
- Events management, including networking events, meetings, and socials
- Press and public relations in collaboration with CEO
- Working with partners (such as TFL and Islington Council) to deliver joint projects
- Quarterly newsletters to BID members/partners
- Management of social media feeds comprising Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Production of BID collateral including local maps, promotional information, posters, stationery
- Leading on member engagement
- Leading on communications during BID renewal Ballot phase (next in 2026)
- Responsible for customer relationship management system and reporting
- Management of key performance indicators and budgets
- Other reasonable job-related tasks as necessary
- Available for occasional evening and weekend events
- To undertake additional duties as directed.
Essential Skills Required:
- Qualified to undergraduate degree level or equivalent in related discipline
- Personable, robust individual suited to working in a small team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of project and budget management
- Expertise in managing websites and social media
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to conflicting demands
- Ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, BID members, and others
- Understanding of Business Improvement Districts
- Interest in economic development and regeneration issues.
Salary: £40,000 p.a.
Hours: 35 per week
How To Apply:
- To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter of no more than 750 words outlining your interest in the role with details of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is 2 June 2023 and interviews will take place in the week commencing 12 June 2023.