STRONGER: Food & beverage concession opportunity – Crafts Council Gallery courtyard
The Crafts Council on Pentonville Road is looking for applications for a food and drink concession in the courtyard outside its new Gallery. The spot will have street visibility in the restored courtyard outside the listed building. Considerable footfall is expected from the Gallery and adjacent offices.
- Long term contract – at least 1 year (albeit with mutual notice periods based on performance)
- Core proposed hours Wed-Fri 9am to 2pm (public venue and offices open)
- Mon, Tues and Sat hours also possible – times to be agreed
- Possibility of additional hours for evening events
- Fee – up to 15% of takings. No other standing charges or fees
- Venue manages Council street trading permissions
- Electricity on pitch. Access to water
- Full suite of vendor compliance documents required (insurance, H&S, etc.)
- Food hygiene – rating of 4 or above required.
- Sustainability – incentives built into offer (eg. cup reuse discounts)
- Coffee and other drinks required
- Limited food offering if possible – we welcome any type of vendor to apply
- No alcohol due to lease restrictions
- Hoping for someone who is as passionate about their craft
For further information or to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline for expressions of interest is Monday 2 March 2020.