September newsletter – out now
Could this be our most packed issue yet? We’ve got tons to share with your this month, with news including:
- Angel Islington’s Summer Social + new brand identity launch
- Crafters sought for our Christmas spectacular ‘Glow in the Angel’
- Curious about becoming B Corp? Read our exclusive Q&A with the the Business Design Centre’s Kate Vandenburg
- Fundraising appeal for new anti-apartheid learning centre
- Free pitches for indie food + drink businesses at Angel Central’s Food Fest
- African + Caribbean vendors needed for Islington Fire Station Open Day
- Angel Loves Indies – could you feature in our next blog?
- Sign up to free mental health awareness training
- Barnsbury and Laycock Ward Liveable Neighbourhoods scheme – latest design update
- New small business plan seeded at Angel Responsible Business Network meeting
- Latest round-up on crime reduction and safety initiatives
- Plus… new openings, discounts and more!