SAFER: Updated support for businesses as at 18.03.20
Yesterday (17 March 2020) the Chancellor announced further support for businesses in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Details of the support packages can be found here:
A summary of the expanded support package includes:
- a statutory sick pay relief package for SMEs
- a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in England
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief
- grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- expansion of the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme to support long-term viable businesses who may need to respond to cash-flow pressures by seeking additional finance
- expansion of the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
We recognise that every business has specific requirements and questions regarding the support packages and wish to receive details as to how to apply for grants / loans as outlined by the Government.
We can assure all our BID businesses that angel.london is in constant contact with senior representatives from Islington Council and other bodies and we will publish details of application processes as soon as we receive them.
We are also planning how we can provide additional support and assistance to businesses to access the Govt. funds and grants once processes have been announced. In the meantime, if you have a specific query regarding the support packages, please do contact us on email@example.com or call 020 7288 4377 and we will help you where we can.
Alternatively, the Govt. has set up a Business Support Helpline on 0300 456 3565 to answer specific business queries.
If you wish to contact angel.london about any business related matter or concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7288 4377