COVID-19: New Guidance for Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
17 June 2020 – Last Friday the Govt published detailed Guidance for the extension of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) for businesses from 1 July.
The new online Guidance covers:
- Changes to the scheme and key dates that you need to be aware of
- How you can claim if you bring previously furloughed employees back to work part-time from 1 July (known as flexible furloughing) and how many employees you can claim for in any one claim
- How to claim, and the information you’ll need to do so
- How to work out how much you can claim, including an online calculator to help you
- More information on amending your claim.
Details of the Guidance can be found here:
Free webinars to understand these changes
Starting tomorrow, Thursday 18 June, until Friday 26 June, HMRC is running free webinars for business owners or payroll staff to help you understand these changes and apply them to your own circumstances.
You can register for the one of the webinars here: